BCCA – Integrating Newcomers is the only Canada-wide, construction-focused, pre-arrival service that offers one-on-one career coaching for immigrating Canadian Permanent Residents. We serve clients heading to any city, province, or territory.
While you are still in your home country, we will support you to prepare for job hunting and career success. We advise a variety of professionals including tradespeople, engineers (in any discipline), architects, technicians, technologists, and all business support specialists such as project managers, estimators, IT, sales & marketing, human resources, accounting, and health & safety professionals. Whether you have established experience in construction from your home country, or you are considering the construction industry in Canada for the first time, we can help.
Are you eligible?
To access our free employment, job hunting, licensing, and settlement referral services, you must:
- Currently live outside of Canada
- Be able to provide one of the following documents:
- IRCC invitation letter to obtain pre-arrival services
- Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter
- A passport request letter that indicates Permanent Residence visa issuance
- IRCC request that an applicant for Permanent Residence complete medicals, etc.
Once you submit your application, we will contact you to confirm eligibility and gather final documents. Then we will assign you a career coach to support you one-on-one in preparing for your new life in Canada. Advice, referrals, and coaching will be delivered online at your pace and in your home country.
*Indicates a required field.