Did you know there are many no-fee government-funded service provider organizations in Canada dedicated to supporting newcomers prepare for immigration, employment and settlement, pre-arrival?
If you are an eligible newcomer to Canada looking to build your career in the high-growth construction industry and if you are still living in your home country, we can refer you directly to our contacts in these organizations no matter what city, province, or territory you are heading to. Register for our free program here.
In the meantime, here is a sample of some publicly available information on pre-arrival services across Canada.
Preparing to live in Canada
Services to plan your move to Canada:
Services for Francophone communities and French-speaking newcomers:
Services for refugees:
Services to prepare to live in Quebec:
If you have a valid Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ), you can get pre-arrival services from the Government of Quebec for free.
Preparing to work in Canada
Organizations to help you find work:
- Active Engagement and Integration Project (AEIP)
- Canada InfoNet
- Settlement Online Pre-Arrival (SOPA)
- Connexions Francophones
- BCCA-Integrating Newcomers (This is us! And yes, we are a pan-Canadian service)
- BuildON (Ontario only)
- ACCES Employment: Canadian Employment Connections and Entrepreneurship Connections Pre-Arrival (CEC-ECP)
- Global Onboarding of Talent Initiative (GO Talent)
- Pre-Arrival Supports and Services Program (PASS)
For one-on-one career coaching and personalized advice on the right pre-arrival service you should apply for, in addition to ours, register for our program today.